<< Visit Website
Categories: Educational, [ View All ]
Chiang Mai Medical School Charity Profile
1. To assist and develop the learning potentials and communicative skills required in the academic and generaluse of foreign languagesfor Chiang Mai University’s students and staff and the wider community.
2. To enhance knowledge and understanding of a variety of foreign cultures.
3. To produce high quality and up-to-date foreign language textbooks and learning media.
4. To provide the testing of foreign language knowledge and communicative skills.
5. To establish a network of collaboration amongst languageinstitutions throughout the Kingdom of Thailandand abroad to promote the exchange of ideas, language, and culture
1.To develop Chiang Mai University students to be able to communicate with the foreigners so as to effectively further their studiesand careers.
2. To develop the foreign language fluency of Chiang Mai University staff, and the general public throughout Chiang Mai
and adjoiningprovinces, so as to benefit and enhance their services, business dealings with other countries, education, and cultureexchanges.
3. To respond to the need for foreign language services from individuals and organizations alike and to provide them with the variousforeign language services necessary to both the government and private sectors.