<< Visit Website
Categories: Medical, [ View All ]
Debra Spain Charity Profile
AEBE Association is epidermolysis bullosa Spain; We are an association of self-government, e-beam by the patients, their families and friends, was founded in 1993. AEBE has been included in the National Register of Societies of some 119,883.
Our main objective is to provide support and assistance to patients with epidermolysis bullosa and their families. In order to achieve these objectives, the association launched a series of actions aimed at:
- Information and advice about the problem of diseases in all areas, including health care and social
- Publication of information materials, for example, the publication of pamphlets and periodicals.
- In order to promote the study and dissemination of research advances
- Organizing and participating in promotional activities
- To promote the exchange of experiences, those affected with the organization of workshops.
. AEBE, Debra Spain, belong to an international network of electron beam, is a founding member of the D EBRA Europe. In addition, as part of the Spanish Football Association of rare diseases (ERDF), and in Parliament.
We are also members of the Federation eCom, which will enable us to the wide dissemination of knowledge of disease and promotion of social integration of those affected by the electron beam