<< Visit Website
Categories: Children, Community Service, Educational, [ View All ]
DreamTree Project Charity Profile
The DreamTree Project is a 501 (c)(3)nonprofit, community-based organization providing at-risk youth with a therapeutic residence in which to practice life skills, understand family dynamics and prepare for becoming independent, contributing members of their community. The program assists youth, ages 16-24 years, who are homeless, have aged out of foster care, lack independent living skills, have been released from juvenile detention or residential treatment programs and/or live in an unsafe home.
DreamTree Project Volunteer Information
DreamTree believes all youth have a right to a compassionate, loving place to grow, and with your support we can work toward this vision.
Your Generous Donation Will Help:
• Provide opportunities for young individuals who are overcoming obstacles and achieving success to build upon for their future.
• Provide immediate shelter, therapeutic and educational support to homeless and at-risk youth.
• Continue our Transitional Living Program and Services.
• Support operating expenses, medical/dental funds and scholarship funds.
DreamTree Project Donation Information
DreamTree encourages participation from volunteers who can help with the following:
• Assist with youth tutoring, finding employment and serve as positive adult mentors.
• Landscaping materials, trees, plants, stone, etc.
• Provide punch cards to the Taos Spa.
• Donate mountain bikes for our youth.
• Offer music lessons of any kind and/or instruments.
• Organize events in your community to raise donations and promote DreamTree Project.
• Coordinate specialized donations for the holidays and other themes.
Sharing Your Skills and Interests:
• Work one-on-one or in groups with our youth.
• Assist in class as tutors or coaches to help provide positive feedback to students and encourage them to stay focused.
• Present lessons such as art, music, crafts, career opportunities or healthy choices.
• Participate as a board member.
Checks, Money Order, PayPal, Cash, Online, Gifts In Kind, Matching, Vehicle, Fundraising, Pledges, Grant