<< Visit Website
Categories: Animal, [ View All ]
Jasper County Animal Rescue League Charity Profile
Not a day goes by that we don't hear, " I couldn't work at an animal shelter, I love animals to much". To new employees of an animal shelter that may seem as a insult, as though they don't love animals. In reality they are actually paying you a compliment.
Caring for animals is a definate quality to have when working at a shelter. But so is patience, people skills, multi tasking and most of all putting the animals first.
At the Jasper County Animal Rescue League and Humane Society
staff, volunteers and board members all come together to make the shelter a better place for the sake of the animals.
Jasper County Animal Rescue League Volunteer Information
Jasper County Animal Rescue League and Humane Society has volunteer orientation the second Thursday of each month, at 6:30 p.m. Orientation is held at the League, located at 5411 Liberty Ave. Please feel free to call with any questions at 641-792-5407.
Undecided? Ask yourself these few questions...
* Do I have a soft spot when it comes to animals?
* Do I want to enrich the lives of a homeless cat or dog?
* Do I want to be a part of a special group of caring, compassionate individuals?
* Do I want to feel the special rewards of knowing I am making a difference?
Still Undecided? Answer these questions...
* Have you ever had a special companion animal?
* Have you often thought about volunteering?
* Have you thought you may have nothing to offer?
* Have a love for animals,but unable to have because of where you reside?
* Have you been looking for something worthwhile for you and your family ?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions you would make a great volunteer!
We have many animal and non-animal interaction opportunities for volunteers.