<< Visit Website
Categories: Religious, [ View All ]
Catholic Charities Charity Profile
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Fort Wayne–South Bend, Inc., is a state-licensed, COA-accredited social services agency serving people in the Indiana counties of Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Elkhart, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Marshall, Noble, Steuben, St. Joseph, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley.
Assistance is provided to all individuals regardless of their religious affiliation, race, national origin, or gender. Fees are discussed on an individual basis with each person or group seeking service.
We provide help in many forms, including:
- Professional counseling for issues ranging from teen pregnancy to family conflict to aging.
- Nurturing, affordable childcare enabling parents on very limited incomes to focus on earning a living, rather than worrying about their youngsters.
- Adoption services building happy families and finding loving homes for children.
- Assistance for refugees and immigrants seeking a better life in this country.
- Brief services for people down on their luck.
- Volunteer opportunities for people desiring to share their time, talents, and life experience.
Catholic Charities Volunteer Information
While Catholic Charities relies on the generosity of so many individuals and organizations to fulfill its mission, there’s more to charity than just giving money. The agency has ongoing opportunities for volunteers to donate their time and talents in several service areas. (Criminal background checks are performed whenever appropriate.) Giving a few hours of your time here and there can not only make a world of difference in the lives of others, but it can also enhance your life beyond measure.
Catholic Charities Donation Information
Donations to Catholic Charities are used to fund the many programs the agency provides to improve and enrich the lives of people of all ages. Catholic Charities strives to keep its administrative costs at a minimum so that every donated dollar possible goes toward helping people.