<< Visit Website
Centre International d'Etudes pour le Developpement Local Charity Profile
The CIEDEL academic institute of the Catholic University of Lyon created in 1990, is made up since 2005 in association law 1901.
- is located like a mediator between the reflexion and the action in the field of local development.
- privilege the approach by the actors on a scale where they can exert an organized power.
Academic institute, the CIEDEL:
- propose a university and professional training in Engineering of Local development in Lyon,
- is operator of support to development actions in France and the international one.
Around the formation, the CIEDEL implements four complementary sphere of activities:
- An expertise of ground on the questions of local development, decentralization and international cooperation and decentralized.
- The support with the actors of development in Rhone-Alps area, RESACOOP.
- The setting in network with the international level of training centres of agents of local development, PROFADEL.
- Production of knowledge on sets of themes related on local development, decentralization and the decentralized co-operation.