<< Visit Website
Categories: Arts & Culture, [ View All ]
ACCESS-Sofia Foundation Charity Profile
ACCESS Association is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization, established in May 1992. In 2002 it was registered under the Non-Government Organizations Law under the name ACCESS – Sofia Foundation.
• Mission: The Foundation's priority objective is to promote mutual tolerance and better understanding of the cultural diversity in Bulgaria and the Balkans. ACCESS consistently works for the development of a network facilitating free exchange of expertise and information, and establishment of contacts among Bulgarian and foreign NGOs, especially from the Balkan countries.
• Activities: “ACCESS – Sofia” Foundation implements projects, conducts surveys and analyses, organizes courses, trains interns and publishes books and periodicals in four key areas:
- Balkan dialogue and regional cooperation;
- Intercultural dialogue and education;
- Civil society building;
- Freedom of speech and media.